Shipping & Returns Policy
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- Mail your returned item to:
Shop the Chalet
Returns Department Tracking #
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Sale items are final.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is still in new condition, meaning it has not been worn and still has the tags attached, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Refunds and Returns
Web orders are eligible for a refund or store credit if returned to our Online Returns Department within 30 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations or damages.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Chalet hangtags, attached.
- All sale items, items purchased at a discount, swimwear and lingerie are FINAL SALE. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Final Sale purchases are not redeemable for any type of store credit, exchange or refund.
- Footwear must include the original shoebox in its original condition, without postal labels. A $25 shoebox fee will be imposed if footwear is returned in a damaged shoebox, or without the original shoebox.
- Returns must be issued as credit to the original form of payment. If this is not possible, returns will be issued in the form of store credit.
- We do not provide exchanges for International orders at this time.
If any returns do not meet these requirements, you will be contacted and the items will be returned to you immediately. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
How should I send my return back?
Please note, that shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The cost of the return shipping of $7.99 will be deducted from your refund or store credit. Return Shipping costs are currently not reimbursed by Chalet.
- Securely repack your items in the re-sealable package you received them in.
- Enclose a copy of the receipt.
- Drop your package off at a U.S. Postal Service mailbox or post office OR visit www.USPS.com/pickup to arrange for a free pickup.Please ship your return package to:
Shop Chalet Returns
Order # ________
San Antonio, TX 78209
Refunds & Processing Time
If your package arrives at Shop Chalet Returns Department within the 30-day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 14-30 days from the date we receive the item(s). You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Chalet.
In-Store Returns & Exchanges
Orders can be returned for in-store credit or exchange at any of our store locations.
Note: You must present original invoice receipt when you take items back to one of our store locations.
Useful Return Tips
Shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try shoes on carpet.
Damaged Items should be reported to customer service immediately (before returning package) to insure your refund or exchange is properly processed.